NOTE: If you are looking for a specific gauge not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 1100°C
- Uses: Relatively low-temperature applications such as heating cables, resistors, terminal pins, etc.
- Common Name: Alrkothal 14, Alloy 750, Alferon 902, Alchrome 750, Resistohm 125, Aluchrom W, 750 Alloy, Stablohm 750
- Specific Resistance: 752 ohms/cmf, 124.69 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 0.00009 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.263 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.11 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 15 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1500°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 120 KPSI Hard, 90 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: Strong