NOTE: If you are looking for a specific gauge not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 400°C
- Uses: Alloy exhibits low resistivity and high temperature coefficient of resistance. Typical applications include voltage regulators, timing devices, temperature sensitive resistors, temperature compensating devices, motor control, heating wires and cables, precision and vitreous resistors, potentiometers, and low temperature heating applications.
- Common Name: Alloy 90, CuNi 90, Alloy 290, #95 Alloy, 90 Alloy, MWS-90, Cu-Ni 10, Cuprothal 90, HAI-90, Cu-Ni 10, Alloy 260, Alloy 95, Nickel Alloy 90
- Specific Resistance: 90 ohms/cmf, 14.96 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 0.0004 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.321 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.092 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 16 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1100°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 75 KPSI Hard, 35 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: None