No inventory found for your selected Alloy
NOTE: If you are looking for a specific thickness not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 300°C
- Uses: Electronic components where a high resistivity together with a low temperature coefficient of resistance is required such as precision resistors.
- Common Name: Alloy 800, Stablohm 800, Nikrothal LX, Chromel R, Karma, Evanohm, Evenohm, Evanohm R, Evenohm R, HAI-431, Moleculoy, 800 Alloy
|Chromium (Cr)||18 - 20%|
- Specific Resistance: 800 ohms/cmf, 133 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 2e-05 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.293 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.104 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 12.2 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1400°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 200 KPSI Hard, 100 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: None