NOTE: If you are looking for a specific gauge not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 350°C
- Uses: Alloy exhibits low resistivity and high temperature coefficient of resistance. Typical applications include voltage regulators, timing devices, temperature sensitive resistors, temperature compensating devices, motor control, heating wires and cables, precision and vitreous resistors, potentiometers, and low temperature heating applications.
- Common Name: Alloy 60, CuNi 60, 60 Alloy, MWS-60, Cuprothal 60, Lohm, HAI-60, Cu-Ni 6, Alloy 260, Nickel Alloy 60
- Specific Resistance: 60 ohms/cmf, 9.98 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 0.0005 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.321 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.092 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 16.2 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1100°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 70 KPSI Hard, 35 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: None