No inventory found for your selected Alloy
NOTE: If you are looking for a specific thickness not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 1250°C
- Uses: Used for corrosion resistant electric heating elements in industrial furnaces with reducing atmospheres. Highly resistant to “green rot” — a preferential intergranular oxidation of the chromium that is commonly experienced with other alloys under certain environmental conditions. Highly resistant to oxidation in air. Not recommend for use in MgO sheathed heating elements, or applications using nitrogen or carburizing atmospheres.
- Common Name: Nikrothal 70, Chromel 70/30, N7, Hytemco, HAI-NiCr 70, Balco, Tophet 30, Resistohm 70, Cronix 70, Stablohm 710
- Specific Resistance: 710 ohms/cmf, 118 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 8.9e-05 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.293 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.11 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 12.19 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1380°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 200 KPSI Hard, 120 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: None