No inventory found for your selected Alloy
NOTE: If you are looking for a specific thickness not listed above, please Contact Us to inquire about current lead times.
- Withstands temperatures up to 600°C
- Uses: Alloy exhibits low resistivity and high temperature coefficient of resistance. Typical applications include voltage regulators, timing devices, temperature sensitive resistors, temperature compensating devices, motor control, heating wires and cables, precision and vitreous resistors, potentiometers, and low temperature heating applications.
- Common Name: Alloy 120, MWS-120, Balco, Hytemco, HAI-380, Pelcoloy, Nickel Alloy 120, NIFE 5200, Kanthal 70, Alloy K70
- Specific Resistance: 120 ohms/cmf, 19.95 microohm/cm
- Nom. Temp. Coeff. of Resistance (TCR): 4.5e-05 ohm/ohm/°C (0-100°C)
- Density: 0.305 lb/cu. in.
- Specific Heat (20°C): 0.125 cal/g
- Nominal Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 15 X 10-6 in/in/°C
- Approx. Melting Point: 1430°C
- Tensile Strength at 20°C: 150 KPSI Hard, 70 KPSI Annealed
- Magnetic Attraction: Strong